Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

a little bit about my melodies of life

If I still can smile in my hardship,
It’s not because I don’t take it seriously,
It’s because I believe smiling is the only way to get me through at that moment.

If I still can smile at you even you did something bad on me,
It’s not because I am fake,
But I’m learning how to forgive.

Life is what you want it to be.
I always look it in brighter side,
so I have less complaint.
You don’t always see I rage about my life here,
but you always see how I remember my embarrassing yet funny moments. 

I don’t normally make promise,
nor do I like to ask people to make promise;
but if I did,
I’ll remember every single of them.
Promise, is a promise,
something I have to fulfilled once I made it.

Help wholeheartedly to whoever ask for my help.
And try not to remember after.
Always be ready to lend my shoulder to someone.
Enthusiastic about everything I do.
It’s fine to be alone once in a while,
But never be too long.

Life is a song with beautiful melodies,
If I found someone who shares the same thought with me,
I’ll be more than willing to enjoy this song together until the every end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment