Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

dream lover

Dream lover is called as dream lover,
Because such person only exists in your dream.

I dreamed about her last night.
She is gorgeous.
She is good in houseworks.
She is optimistic.
She is kind and gentle.
She is tough and doesn’t give up easily.
She has everything I dreamed about to be my another half.

We sat side by side,
sharing our thought about the meaning of life.
Without a clear sight of her face,
and I was about to convey my feeling to her,
I woke up.

I met a gorgeous girl before,
but she can’t even fry an egg properly;
I met a girl who is very good in houseworks,
but she is so lack of confidence until she has a sign of depression;
I met a girl who is optimistic,
but she is overconfident until she thinks that she is the best girl in this world;
I met a girl that doesn’t give up easily,
but she lose track on everything around her while striving for her own goal.

So, the lover I dreamed about,
I’ll meet you again tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment