Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

If I could stay in the dream…

Since when I can find my happiness no where but only in my dream.
In my dream, I met all my friends, all my family, all kind people…
and her, whom I should have forgotten.
My friends laughed at me and said hello,
My family said they will support me no matter what,
She said she misses me a lot and want me to go back as soon as possible.
However, I was hesitated to say yes.
It’s just too good for me to realize it’s just a dream even in my dream.
When I woke up,
I really hope I could stay in it forever.

My friend told me her life is good but her mood is bad,
so I told her mine is opposite.
Yes, my life is bad.
How bad can it be?
I might already fall if it’s not my housemates who support me till now.
I’m truly grateful for that.
Facing all these obstacles,
I just smile and move on,
without showing any worry to the people around me.

I know I’m the only one who can solve my own problem,
so I try not to bother anyone.

If it’s ok,
I wish at the very least that I’ll have a nice dream everyday from now on,
and I would like to stay in my dream as long as possible,
so I’ll have enough strength to face the reality when I wake up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you would go to bed earlier, chances are you'll more likely get (or remember) good dreams (since the sleep quality is improved), i guess.
anyway... sweet dreams =)

Astrid said...

hey buddy, although i'm not by your side, i'm always support you. If you got anything want to share with me, you know you can find anything you want. I'm right here waiting for you =)!!

Post a Comment