Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

what i dislike, what i like

Untitled

If you asked me what’s the reason I stay,
I could tell you nothing.

But if you asked me what’s the thing I dislike the most,
I’m sure everyone here will agree with me: weather.
The weather here is just horrible.
Imagine a place where you can get frostbite if you expose any of your skin to the cold air for less than 10 mins.
People in MY and SG who said “wooo so cold~” when the hot wind blow fiercely on them should come here and experience it.
It’s a torture for me, so I choose not to go out most of the time.
Thus my winter daily schedule is pretty plain:
wake up –> work/study –> go back –> sleep
Somehow, I don’t like this lifestyle,
But I am still wondering what can I do to make my life better.

Even if I can earn more money,
Even if it’s safer to live in,
Even if my colleagues are nice,
Something is just not right.
I got a feeling
that I do not belong to here.


======================================
題外話…

IMG_0001
完成的仿冒iphone…
雖然很不像啦~

IMG_0003 
自製的另一個聖誕小封套

IMG_0004 
成品的正面

IMG_0005

成品的背面

Precious
實際上就是參考這個畫出來的…
因爲收件人就是當初送我這個聖誕禮物的赫赫。


雖然因爲時間很趕,
所以這次做出來的東西有點簡陋,
不過我想如果可以讓別人領會到那個心意的話,
也算是值得的了。


======================================

I think I start to enjoy listening to soft music whenever I wake up or before I fall asleep.
It clear up my mind and ease my nerves after a long day of work at night,
and it brightens up my day in the morning before I go to work.
You might laugh on me because I actually prefer Japanese anime & drama OST.
Since I am familiar with the back stories of the music,
I always link the scene with the music that I’m listening to,
This helps me to be inspired by the music more. =)

While listening to one of the OST,
I don’t know why but a scene from <CLANNAD~After Story~> always reappear in my mind even after I finished watching it a while ago.
“Do your hands hurt?”
“Yeah…”
“I’m sure they’ll hurt more when you enter the bath…”
“Probably.”



“Nagisa…”
“Yes?”
“Let’s get married.”
“Yes.”
“You’re fine with that?”
“I’ve thought of no one else but you this entire time.”
“But I’m like this. To someone so miserable like me…”
“You and I are both miserable, but…if we’re together, we can become stronger.”

Perhaps, I’m the only one here who realised how strong these words can be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment