Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Farewell, Solitaire

 

It’s because I love you so much, that I hurt you and I’m so confused
Coming close to your cold cheek, my soul was born
I always want to see you right away

I love you so much that I can’t say it out, so how will you see my kindness?
Hold me tighter, I believe in your warm heart
Farewell, Solitaire, to tomorrow

Because I’m so small, even I give everything out, it’s still not enough
Without hiding anything, still I want to give all to you

We sill have to see off the white dawn

Why was I given a chance to run across someone this important?
Holding on to each other fingers until they almost hurt, I see a dream was born when the sadness disappears
Farewell, Solitaire

Because I’m no longer alone, I’ll be with you when tomorrow awakens
Because I have someone whom I love so much, I’m here by your side, protecting you
I’m so glad that I was born on this earth that connects me to you



这是播放单里正在播放的那首歌的歌词翻译,
一首我很喜欢的歌。
虽然歌词都在说对感情无悔地付出,
但是每一段最后一句“再见Solitaire“代表了有再美好的憧憬的感情还是得想对方告别。
没有切身经历,只是歌曲带给我的一种感触。


=========================


Everything has been wrong today.
When I couldn’t take it anymore,
I sat in front of my piano,
and played “the feeling that doesn’t reach”.

I like to play this piece whenever I feel miserable.
Because this piece was played in a very miserable part of the movie,
By doing so, I have the same feeling that the girl experienced in the movie,
so I can cry for her, and cry for myself too.
Sadly enough, the mood was there, but my tear never came out.

I have to blame myself but no one else for everything I encountered today.
At least I had learned a lesson,
Yes, thank you for teaching me such a big lesson,
I really appreciate it, and I’ll never make the same mistake again.

You know, I’m not a person who can live with sadness after all,
I’ll be fine very soon
since I know, even if I gonna fall, no one will be there,
so I can only make sure I am standing still all the time.


I am not tough, but, I will be, I have to be, and I want to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment